Have you been wanting to make the switch to a plant-based beauty routine? There are many benefits of using plant-based skincare. Here are a few that we think are worth noting:
- No Harsh Chemicals – Every ingredient we use is carefully evaluated and tested to ensure purity. Plant Therapy products are made without mineral oil, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, sulfates, & synthetic fragrances.
- Cruelty-Free: Plant Therapy is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified! None of the ingredients used in our products have been tested on animals.
- Environmentally-Friendly – We strive to commit ourselves to eco-conscious practices. Whether it’s challenging the status quo through our ingredient sourcing or product packaging, we look for ways to reduce waste and positively impact the environment.
- Promotes Overall Healthier Skin: The natural ingredients in plant-based skincare help restore and strengthen the skin while also providing the necessary nutrients to deliver glowing skin.
- A Great Addition to a Health-Conscious Lifestyle: Your skin is your body’s largest organ and absorbs most everything you apply to it. It’s important to be mindful of the products you are putting on your skin to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve put together a plant-based facial routine that we know you’ll love!
Step One – CLEANSE
Start with cleansing your skin using one of our Oil Facial Cleansers. We offer two options; one formulated for Normal/Dry skin and another for Oily Skin. Both formulas are fantastic for gently removing dirt, makeup, and other impurities. They provide light and nourishing moisturization while also cleansing the skin.
We recommend using the oil cleansers as part of the double cleanse method. After cleaning your face with this product, wipe with a warm towel and follow up with a water-based cleanser to remove any remaining oil.
- Normal/Dry -Achieve a brighter, softer, and healthier complexion. This formula contains a blend of Safflower and Sunflower Oils. The added Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, and Grapefruit essential oils help relieve redness and soothe dry skin.
- Oily – Relieve redness and combat oily skin with this cleanser. This option is a blend of Grapeseed and Camellia Seed Oils with Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils.
Step Two – TONE
Our hydrosols can act as a natural facial toner. We recommend spritzing your face with the hydrosol and gently wiping it with a cotton round. Each hydrosol has its own unique benefits that can address different skin concerns. The two that we frequently recommend using as facial toners are Rose and Tea Tree.
- Rose Hydrosol: This hydrosol can help quench thirsty skin, supporting the look of and revitalizing the skin to promote a radiant appearance.
- Tea Tree Hydrosol: Great for blemish-prone skin, this hydrosol helps keep skin clear and free of redness when used as a facial toner.
Step Three – SERUMS
Whether you’re concerned about fine lines, blemishes, or dehydrated skin, we have a serum designed to help. Our Facial Serum Trio Set has everything needed to tackle the biggest concerns. You will apply 4-5 drops of the serum to your clean, dry face avoiding the eye area. Gently tap the product onto your face with your fingertips to promote deeper penetration. The best practice is to allow it to absorb completely before applying moisturizer.
- Rose with Bakuchiol Facial Serum – Made with nourishing, natural botanical ingredients, this serum provides instant hydration while supporting an even, smooth complexion. Formulated to rejuvenate your skin, this serum packs a powerful punch against the appearance of fine lines, irritation, and dryness, leaving behind a radiant glow and soft, delicate rose scent.
- Tea Tree with Niacinamide Facial Serum – Formulated with powerhouse botanical ingredients known to support healthy, blemish-free skin, this serum is designed to tackle the appearance of redness and irritation, leaving behind a fresh, clean face.
- Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum – Vitamin C has several incredible benefits for your skin, such as helping reduce the effects of sunburn and photoaging from exposure to UV rays. This serum, with the added benefits of hyaluronic acid, also promotes an even, smooth complexion and helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Step Four – MOISTURIZE
After you’ve allowed your serum to dry, we recommend applying one of our facial oils as a moisturizer. Using gentle pressure, massage the facial oil of your choice onto your face and neck with an upward and outward motion.
- Clear Complex –Support clear, blemish-free skin with this blend of premium carrier oils. Clarifying Hemp Seed, toning Grape Seed, and skin-soothing Evening Primrose work together to help remove impurities, prevent breakouts, and relieve redness. With added Vitamin E, skin gets an extra boost of antioxidants and hydration for lasting moisture and protection.
- Younger Glo – Bring out your inner glow with this premium blend of regenerative, age-defying carrier oils. Brighten and even the look of skin with the highest quality botanical oils of Sunflower, Sesame, Camellia, Rosehip, and Argan, along with added Vitamin E to help maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin. Packed with skin-nourishing benefits, Younger Glo helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, encourages skin elasticity, and shields against environmental damage.
Our customers have shared how switching to a plant-based beauty routine has improved their skin and overall health. After following our plant-based facial routine, Ashley saw amazing results. We’d love to hear your success stories in the comments below!
36 thoughts on “A Plant-Based Beauty Routine Just For You”
I have been using the serums for about a year and recently added the clear complex oil to the routine. I cannot believe the difference in my skin. I wish I had used this in my teen years…but at 63 I’m finally happy with my complexion!
I am excited about trying these products. Would love to see a video on how to apply to get the most out of it.
I think I am going to start this skin routine.
I love Vit C serum and Younger Glow which I mix with Fankincense oil.
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE PLANT THERAPY! I love there oils and face serums and diffusers and CBD oil and all of their products. They truly help and help you feel and look better as well as relax and so many other benefits. I have been undergoing many cancer procedures and surgeries and am a mom of four kids. And lavender essential oil from plant therapy has been my best friend. I wish I could buy more right now but given my circumstances I have to wait till I have money. But I would highly recommend plant therapy to anyone. There products are amazing and work. And there staff are always so very kind and patient. This is my FAV E FAV store!
Love your face oils I even had my mom try it and she uses the rose. So glad you have those products.
I love my purchases because of how natural everything is!
The Rose Bukuchiol Facial Serum smells lovely and does seem to be “erasing” the lines around my mouth/chin area that were making me look old and tired.
I have moved over using these products only. Love them! At first I wasn’t sure about using an oil to clean my face in the evening. Just because I had never done that before, thought maybe it would leave my face oily. No not at all. Love my new easy routine. Also a shout out to the customer service person, that answered a bunch of questions for me. She did a great job in helping me understand and get the right products for me.
I have most of these products and love all of them!
Great Products. I love Plant Therapy.
Looking forward to teaching my teens to treat acne naturally.
I am interested in SPF protection too.
So great to see so many new products
I would really love to try this especially for dry skin. I am really struggling during winter season.
So happy that PT is expanding into so many other great products!
I’m looking forward to trying these.
I use the vitamin c serum and love it, does the argon oil work well with it and how do we get spf protection
Would love to try hydrosols, sounds like a skincare gamechanger!
I love the rose serum. Thank you for tips and info.
Essential oils have changed my daughter and i’s life
Wow, I am super excited to try this for my skin. I have two of the 3 products but I am looking to ordering the rest. I need a good skin regime.
Been using these pills for years and love them. Use daily in my diffusers, immunity health, hair and much more
I love the Vitamin C serum, and I just recently was able to try the new Rose with Bakuchiol and now I need to get some as it felt really good on my skin. I’ve been hearing a lot about how great Bakuchiol is for the skin.
I’ve used the Vit C serum before and really like it… it’s light, absorbs well, and makes my skin feel refreshed. I’ve also added some of these oils/products to my wish list…can’t wait to try them for me and my family!
will definitely have to try these products.
Never knew that the oils could also work as a cleanser and not cause breakouts!
Interesting article—will consider trying oil cleanser for first time. Thank you for tips and info.
i love anything with hyaluronic acid
I just find this website and ordered peppermint so we’ll see how good it works when it come and give it a try-
These sound wonderful, do you have a set to purchase or do I have to buy each one individually?
We do have our face serums in a set.
I love PT so much! Love how natural everything smells! So much better than using artificial smelly plug ins
I love the rose serum, I got a sample in my last order and it was great!
I really love the Vitamin C Serum. It’s one of the only products I’ve tried that hasn’t caused a breakout. Definitely will need to try this routine!